Carrizo Springs, Texas

I called to speak to the manager, i was very dissatisfied with my order. I spoke to the manager Elisa to let her now that there was hardly any meat and cheese they didn't even put my jalapenos ,she stated "she was the cook for today and she had add the right amount".

I told her I was very dissatisfied with my meal. She had no customer service, she was rude.

To top off the situation i paid extra for extra jalapenos and I wasn't even given the jalapenos that were supposed to come with my order. I would appreciate if some would help with my situation.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the abouve" at Dairy Queen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dairy Queen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dairy Queen and dairy queen manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments