I live in seguin tx, this dq started to sell the dumplings and chicken, which I feel it's great.But almost seven dollars for a large cup, and close to five for a small cup. Then there is almost NO chicken, just dumpling's and a little sauce.

I can buy for under seven dollars any complete meal on the menu for about six. All the dumplings is items that has came in a can?? not made up from scratch.I like the food but can't handle the price. Thank you Dale Miller 197 townsend rd.

Seguin tx. Ps your other food is great, a lot of people complain about the wait,but I know it's going to be fresh..I say to other's if you don't want to wait go to mcdonalds, and don't get what you want nice and hope and fresh.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dairy Queen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dairy Queen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Dairy Queen to other companies on our site.

Comments