1.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Parked for ten minutes - expected fresh tasty food. Asked for all grilled chicken, half was crispy and old.

The "grilled" chicken was also extremely old and chewy tasting. Onion rings were cold, Blizzard was barely mixed and melting by the time I even got it. Not to mention, I was treated like a burden for showing up - I've worked fast food for years and the person at DQ Great Northern Road location was not even a little bit polite. Awful customer service and even worse food.

I paid 23$ for something that tasted like it'd been sitting on the counter all day and night. I've never been so disgusted by DQ but I will never go this location again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dairy queen chicken from Dairy Queen. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $23 and wants Dairy Queen to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was staff store was gross. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dairy Queen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments