I went to your store on Campbell St. here in Rapid City,SD this afternoon.

I was unpleasantly surprised by how poor quality the food was. I ordered a Chicago Dog and they didn't even know what it was. They had to look it up in order to figure it out. They did okay on the Heath bar blizzard but it didn't have hardly any Heath bar in it.

By the time I drove a couple of miles to home, it was pretty much soup. I've been to the store on the west side of town, and the one at Rushmore Mall and they are both top notch quality. I think you need to investigate the one on Campbell St. and see for yourselves what you think.

Thank you for your time. Sincerely,, Clareen Lester

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dairy queen heath blizzard dessert from Dairy Queen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dairy Queen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dairy Queen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

ice cream melts. Not all dairy queens own the same products.