October 12, 2014 Sunday7:00 pm
I purchased a barbecue sandwhich and drove home.As I got ready to take a ***, I flipped the sandwhich over and noticed that the back of the bun was molded.
I took it back to Dairy Queen and got my money back. The server apologized and said that the expiration date on the bread was October 12, 2014. ( today's date). I was not offered a complimentary drink or anything.
I am glad that I flipped the sand which over as I could have gotten sick.
Disappointed customer.I will not be a repeat customer as of tonight.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Molded bread
- Reason of review:
- Molded bread
- Preferred solution:
- Complimentary item for me having to drive home and all the way back to the store because I was served molded bread.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Molded Bread
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "It's always been known as the worst DQ here in Southern Indiana. We often drive to Kentucky just to get blizzards with actual stuff in them. This here is just..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "As I visit Virginia Beach on a regular basis, I often visit the 7-11, which has a number of stores in the area. On Sunday the 14th I selected the..."
- "For the $105.99 which I was charged, there was a "bouquet" delivered to my mother on her 70th birthday which looked like it was grabbed from the $12 bucket at..."
- "A woman found my package in the road, goggled my address and brought it to me, when fedex was called and complaint filed I was told the driver would be..."