October 12, 2014 Sunday7:00 pm
I purchased a barbecue sandwhich and drove home.As I got ready to take a ***, I flipped the sandwhich over and noticed that the back of the bun was molded.
I took it back to Dairy Queen and got my money back. The server apologized and said that the expiration date on the bread was October 12, 2014. ( today's date). I was not offered a complimentary drink or anything.
I am glad that I flipped the sand which over as I could have gotten sick.
Disappointed customer.I will not be a repeat customer as of tonight.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Molded bread
- Reason of review:
- Molded bread
- Preferred solution:
- Complimentary item for me having to drive home and all the way back to the store because I was served molded bread.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Molded Bread
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- "I HAVE A COUPON THAT SAYS $4 OFF ANY ORDER OF $20 OR MORE. I PLACED AN ORDER FOR $34 (WITH DELIVERY FEE INCLUDED). I WAS TOLD THAT I AM..."
- "Over all I've been very pleased with outfits and their quality. My latest purchase of the black and white Daisy yoga pants has left me disappointed. While the coordinating top..."
- "I ordered a Calla lilly for my grandmother after my grandfather died. The plant pictured showed a plant with 12 pink blooms in a woven basket. I paid for an..."
- "When I opened the t-shirt I had ordered through the internet I saw it had white paint stains in the front. I immediately tried contacting customer service. That was 3 days..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."