October 12, 2014 Sunday7:00 pm
I purchased a barbecue sandwhich and drove home.As I got ready to take a ***, I flipped the sandwhich over and noticed that the back of the bun was molded.
I took it back to Dairy Queen and got my money back. The server apologized and said that the expiration date on the bread was October 12, 2014. ( today's date). I was not offered a complimentary drink or anything.
I am glad that I flipped the sand which over as I could have gotten sick.
Disappointed customer.I will not be a repeat customer as of tonight.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Molded bread
- Reason of review:
- Molded bread
- Preferred solution:
- Complimentary item for me having to drive home and all the way back to the store because I was served molded bread.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Molded Bread
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we..."
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- " Read other reviews and learn, Red Robin Sucks! We ordered by phone to go, Phone rang for at least 2 minutes and then at least 3 more before someone..."
- "I went to Salvation Army on Lynnhaven pkwy in Virginia Beach, VA today. I go with my family and we bulk shop at least 5 times a year. Today I..."
- "I tried this Proactiv 3-step system and it ruined my skin. Proactiv was the only products I was using, and I followed all the directions carefully and even tested it..."
- "Arrived at the Wyndham Oceanfront in Virginia Beach on Monday, April 06 at 1730. Room was NOT ready at that late time. Went to eat and came back..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."