Virginia Beach, Virginia

October 12, 2014 Sunday7:00 pm

I purchased a barbecue sandwhich and drove home.As I got ready to take a ***, I flipped the sandwhich over and noticed that the back of the bun was molded.

I took it back to Dairy Queen and got my money back. The server apologized and said that the expiration date on the bread was October 12, 2014. ( today's date). I was not offered a complimentary drink or anything.

I am glad that I flipped the sand which over as I could have gotten sick.

Disappointed customer.I will not be a repeat customer as of tonight.

Reason of review: Molded bread.

Preferred solution: Complimentary item for me having to drive home and all the way back to the store because I was served molded bread..

I didn't like: Molded bread.

Had an Experience with Dairy Queen?

Comments

dairyDefender
Findlay, Ohio, United States #974426

Molded bread won'tmake you sick...penicillin..

anonymous

Quit whining, you got your money back, why would you think you should get a free drink too.

Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more Ruby Tuesday - Worst Meal Ever Beautiful Presentation Ruby Tuesday "My husband am I rarely go out to dinner we decided it would be nice to go on a date night and we had not been to Ruby Tuesday in..." Read more Dairy Queen Ice Cream Review from Newburgh, New York Dairy Queen "I went to the Dairy Queen in the town where I work and whoever made my ice cream filled it up way too high and admitted when I call them..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Great experience @ my favorite Steakhouse Cracker Barrel " On Tuesday June 27th we met friends @ the Monroe MI store # 222 I ordered the 10 ounce Ribeye medium broiled with a tossed salad with blue cheese..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more