Featured 100% full Not resolved
3.0

It's always been known as the worst DQ here in Southern Indiana.We often drive to Kentucky just to get blizzards with actual stuff in them.

This here is just one example. This is the oreo blizzard. Not a single recognizable cookie. He demands his employees skimp on the good stuff.

It's a disgrace to DQ. They don't do the upside down flip thing like all the other do either. We have great DQ's all around and this one here in Madison Indiana is the worst.

They have upgraded food options, but their blizzards are terrible.He's just trying to squeeze all the profit he can out it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with staff is always nice and it is always clean. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of oreo cookies blizzard and associated monetary loss in the amount of $12. Dairy Queen needs to "actually make it the best dq in indiana, or at least on par with the milton, ky dq" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned oreo cookies blizzard in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dairy Queen.

Had an Experience with Dairy Queen?

Comments