Dairy Queen - It's always been a disappointing DQ
It's always been known as the worst DQ here in Southern Indiana.We often drive to Kentucky just to get blizzards with actual stuff in them.
This here is just one example. This is the oreo blizzard. Not a single recognizable cookie. He demands his employees skimp on the good stuff.
It's a disgrace to DQ. They don't do the upside down flip thing like all the other do either. We have great DQ's all around and this one here in Madison Indiana is the worst.
They have upgraded food options, but their blizzards are terrible.He's just trying to squeeze all the profit he can out it.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Staff is always nice
- It is always clean
What I disliked
- Blizzards have nothing in them
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Actually make it the best DQ in Indiana, or at least on par with the Milton, KY DQ.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oreo Cookies Blizzard
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "I just recently purchased my first Tupperware item it was a set of bell tumblers. Online it says Bell Tumbler Set with an image of the tumblers with lids on..."
- "I buy the clover valley soda all the time but im very upsetwith the last 12 pack i bought. At least half of the sodas was flat because the..."
- "Got 7 inches cut off and didn't mess with till the next day I straightened it and I found this. About 3 spots. ..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."