Dairy Queen - It's always been a disappointing DQ
It's always been known as the worst DQ here in Southern Indiana.We often drive to Kentucky just to get blizzards with actual stuff in them.
This here is just one example. This is the oreo blizzard. Not a single recognizable cookie. He demands his employees skimp on the good stuff.
It's a disgrace to DQ. They don't do the upside down flip thing like all the other do either. We have great DQ's all around and this one here in Madison Indiana is the worst.
They have upgraded food options, but their blizzards are terrible.He's just trying to squeeze all the profit he can out it.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Staff is always nice
- It is always clean
What I disliked
- Blizzards have nothing in them
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Actually make it the best DQ in Indiana, or at least on par with the Milton, KY DQ.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oreo Cookies Blizzard
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we..."
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "I stopped at this store at 12:19 am. There was a vehicle in front of me waiting at the drive thru. Mind you there were 4 cars on the lot..."
- "Got 7 inches cut off and didn't mess with till the next day I straightened it and I found this. About 3 spots. ..."
- "I just recently purchased my first Tupperware item it was a set of bell tumblers. Online it says Bell Tumbler Set with an image of the tumblers with lids on..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."