816 Bay Ave, Capitola, CA 95010, USA

Husband and I went to our local DQ (Capitola) because I was hankering for some soft serve.We ordered, but when we got to the drive thru window we were "greeted" with a dour faced female, named Kathia M, from what our receipt says.

She has dyed grey/lavender hair and a total b***h face just glaring at us the whole time. I use the word "greet" very loosely, as she didn't greet us with a hello or anything so crazily civil as that, just reached her arm out for money and then slammed the window shut on us, kept her back to us the whole time, just being an all around horrible customer server. She finally slammed the window the last time after shoving the food at us. No thank you or anything like that, so we yelled our thank yous at her (sarcastically, I might add) and went on our way.

My husband ordered the 4pc chicken basket and one "piece" of chicken was about the size of his pinky... my double cheeseburger was "meh". I think we'll stick with BK or JITB when wanting fast food. BK has decent soft serve for a buck.

We paid $3.79 for a sundae today, and it was smaller than BK's buck cone. Also, the receipt has no "comments/complaints/etc" phone number, just a bunch of of X's. Which is why I came here. Not that anything will come of it, I'm sure.

They don't care anymore.I'm posting a pic of the receipt.

Review about: Dairy Queen Drive-through.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Employees.

there is a survey available on the recpt