Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Update by user Jun 30, 2016

Buyer beware!

Beware if you ever buy anything from DQ!

Yes, this is a problem with Dairy Queen on E.

Main St. Ashland Ohio

June 28, 2016 there was a problem over a coupon I got with a receipt after my regular purchase.

The problem came at the time to redeem an offer for a free frozen cupcake with the purchase of three. I went to redeem the coupon but at the time of checkout I was told I could not read deem it the day of receiving it, this was not in writing!

The lady went to return it to me but I I was so mad I told her I would not be read deeming it at all and I wadded up the paper and threw it back at her, and I was so mad she better be glad she wasn't wearing the ice cream because I was about to throw that back at her too! Be very wary of the coupon going nasty tricks like this and very similar to this! I won't be recommending DQ to anyone, nor will I be shopping there much anymore if at all. I should've known from other nasty tricks they pulled in the past but now I think I learned my lesson.

Original review posted by user Jun 29, 2016

False advertisement on coupon

Buyer beware!

Beware if you ever buy anything from DQ!

Yes, this is a problem with Dairy Queen

On the evening of June 28, 2016 there was a problem in Ashland Ohio over a coupon I got with a receipt after my regular purchase.

* this was not in writing!

When I stated this, the lady started acting kind of funny and acted like she had to say something, so she said something about well this is just our policy. I knew right then she must was lying, they just didn't want to honor the offer that was clearly in writing on the coupon. There were no restrictions except that you had to buy three frozen cupcakes to get the fourth one free. The problem happened right at checkout. She better be glad she wasn't wearing the ice cream because I could've easily pop all three of the tops and through each one of those ice cream's at her, Some of them had chocolate and some of them had a very staining red sauce and I was so *** mad I should've popped all the tops and through every last one of them at her as hard as I could!

The lady went to return it to me but I was so mad I told her I would not be read deeming it at all and I wadded up the paper and threw it back at her, just like I should've thrown each and everyone of those ice cream's back at her but I was going to buy. I was so mad she better be glad she wasn't wearing the ice cream because I was about to throw that back at her too! Be very wary of the coupon going nasty tricks like this and very similar to this! I won't be recommending DQ to anyone, nor will I be shopping there much anymore if at all. I should've known from other nasty tricks they pulled in the past but now I think I learned my lesson. Their prices are so high anyway that they can stick their prices up their stacks! I can take the five dollars I would spend on a blizzard and go buy a gallon of ice cream with it among other ingredients to make the same thing for cheaper than they charge anyway

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of refused to honor valid coupon and advertisement on coupon. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "false advertisement on coupon" of dairy queen cupcake coupon. Dairy Queen needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dairy queen cupcake coupon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dairy Queen.

Comments

It doesn’t need to be in writing!! The employee informed you of the limitations of said coupon.

Which means it’s one to be used at a future purchase atleast 24hrs after the purchase that generated it. YOU however chose to make a fool of yourself and threaten the safety of a person who makes minimum wage. Personally I hope beyond hope that you do that to someone and they knock you on your rear!! Sometimes it takes that to make ppl like yourself realize that they just can’t treat ppl that way.

The truly funny part is though that person may lose thier job but the police will side with THEM!!!

YOU will be the one arrested and convicted for your actions as YOU would be the aggressor and the poor employee the victim. The reality is YOU are not always going to get your way, pls try and be a mature adult about it.

WTF? That's a human being that you're threatening to assault because you couldn't get your coupon redeemed the same day?

You threw something at the employee? Are you a child?

Your adult tantrums are going to get you in trouble one day and I'd love to be on standby with a bucket of popcorn as your *** gets arressted. You're the reason staff become rude, because they have to deal with dirtbags like you all day.

you crazy if you have to throw stuff at the employee just because it costs to much money. Are you homeless?