Featured Not resolved
1.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

It is probably my fault for going to DQ and expecting anything other than the worst burger I've ever been served... but my crazy pregnancy cravings had me *** after both beef and ice cream.

In my defence, I had never been to a DQ before. I expected it to be at least on par with McDonald's or Burger King. That it to say so-so to okay rather than nasty. Booooy was I surprised!

I ordered a cheeseburger meal and a small ice cream treat. Not too many complaints about the ice cream- it was bland, over priced, and served already melty.

It was also super sugary and cold, so I decided not to raise a stink in the store. I drove the

Product or Service Mentioned: Dairy Queen Bacon Cheeseburger Combo Meal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Disregard for customer safety in serving uncooked food.

• Cheeseburger
  • Uncooked
  • Freezer Burned

Comments

I used to love going to Dairy Queen, and I always enjoyed all of their delicious fare. I sure do wish that there was a Dairy Queen near where I live, as I would patronize them all the time.

They have got some really good stuff.

Of course, I haven't been to a Dairy Queen in many years, so I guess that they may have gone the way of McDonalds and Burger King since then. Thanks for the Heads Up, I'll be very cautious before I ever order anything from them again.

stick with mcdoubles and a dollar tea

bravo