I will never go to Dairy Queen in Blanco, TX ever again!!!
My mother order a burger and it was way over cooked and she said "tasted like a nasty old premade burger!"
I order a taco salad and it was just awful! Looked ok at first until I started eating and it was like a slop bowl! And the bottom was covered in a layer of grease! I didn't even get half of it eaten. It was disgusting!
The only decent part was the top of the shell.
Not to mention the water like Gravy my children got with their chicken strips. It even tasted like water!
The tea was very bitter and sour. Tasted like week old tea!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I went to the melting pit tonight as a nice surprise for my daughter before school starts and I can promise it will be my last time going here. We..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "Hi pissedconsumer Team, SUBJECT : CUSTOMERS CHEATED IN PRICE AND QUALITY FOR 8 PIECE TUB CHIKCEN WHEN COMPARED WITH MARRYBROWNINDIA PORTAL PLACE : TIRUNELVELI, TAMIL NADU, INDIA SHOP NAME :..."
- "Even if you are careful enough to order a single chip, test it and then order more from the same vendor - in my experience they are ALWAYS fake -..."
- "I bought an 18 pack of premier protein at the charleston costco store. When I brought home my pack of protein, I found muscle milk packets hidden and packed..."
- "This the third time I tried Steak and Shake and I refuse to go back. Service is exceptionally slow and of poor quality. The food is nothing special...."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."