2.2
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I will never go to Dairy Queen in Blanco, TX ever again!!!

My mother order a burger and it was way over cooked and she said "tasted like a nasty old premade burger!"

I order a taco salad and it was just awful! Looked ok at first until I started eating and it was like a slop bowl! And the bottom was covered in a layer of grease! I didn't even get half of it eaten. It was disgusting!

The only decent part was the top of the shell.

Not to mention the water like Gravy my children got with their chicken strips. It even tasted like water!

The tea was very bitter and sour. Tasted like week old tea!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dairy queen taco salad. Dairy Queen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dairy queen taco salad in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dairy Queen.

Had an Experience with Dairy Queen?

Comments