Lamont, California
1.6
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Horrible experience at the 800 W.810 N, Scipio, Ut , DQ on Sat.,11/05/2016 between 4:30 & 5:00pm I spoke to a manager (she would not give me her name nor the store number there) and requested a refund or replacement for the three inedible chili dogs that were like leather, just like trying to eat a very tough pepporini stick!

She would not give me replacement food nor a refund, nor any information to rectify my food purchase of which I could not eat. Please have someone contact me to discuss this very unprofessional manner in which this manager treated me.

Very unhappy customer.Sincerely, John (712) 204 6324.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dairy Queen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dairy Queen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Dairy Queen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dairy Queen?

Comments