Allergens Information
Quality of Food

im a employee at dairy queen highway 300 in cordele ga we need new managers!We never get paid on time ppl are gettin more hrs than others whom have No position she is always sending me hme nd my mom is pissed cause she brings me to work less than 20 mins the manager Mary is sending me home!

When you are busy with orders she stops you to take a order nd a customer asked me why would she leave during takin my order! On oct 31 round 1130 am she sent me home i had to be a work at 1030 my mother was upset she just dropped me off when my mother called the store to tell me she was on the way ms. Mary hung the phone up on her nd had a attitude! she has a seventeen yr old makin the schedule maybe if the manager made the schedule my mother wouldnt have to waste her gas!

There so much more that dq needs help!2294172152

This person wrote the review about Dairy Queen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dairy Queen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dairy Queen and dairy queen manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.