3.0

My name is shania downey I work for dairy queen gibsonton florida i was being mistreated by managers recieved comments about my hair and the style in which i have it cut not to mention was properly restrained work place are supposed to be a none bias none judgement passing place.Also ive gone 5 hour days without a break i am still underage .

ive been sent into opposite sex restrooms without proper cleaning signs or things in which to inform people im cleaning .

the ice machine lid slammed on my head leaving me dazzed and wondering why nobody has done anything to insure its properly held up by latch or something which neither have been done .I am very upset i go to work and do my job properly to be mistreated in such ways i would like to be contacted in regards of my position and what can be done further if i dont recieve a responce i will be calling cooperate .

Review about: Dairy Queen Manager.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Dairy Queen?

Comments

sukmeincuk

I worked at a dairy queen for 2 years and I have to say that you are the whiniest employee I have ever seen.If you can't handle judgement, don't purposely look like an idiot.

Nobody gets a break when they only work for 5 hours, get over yourself. I was 16 and I had to work 6 hours to get a break. You let a lid beat you up, I feel so sorry for you.

You feel embarrassed about cleaning a bathroom, you must be super insecure.Have a nice day!

New York, New York, United States #1307463

Don't stay there. Get a new job and speak to a lawyer about your experience.