2.8
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Literally came to the Astoria DQ yesterday and had to get refund as I was in the drive thru and waited over twenty minutes for my food before having them ask me to pull into the parking lot to wait an additional ten minutes.Came in the next day and the two girls running the front counter were the same from the day before.

The girl who took my order seemed to incompetent and didn't know how to work the computer to place the order and then proceeded to roll her eyes as the person I was with ordered their food.Horrible customer service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dairy Queen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dairy Queen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dairy Queen and dairy queen drive-through for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dairy Queen?

Comments