Just left Dairy Queen in callaway Florida, ordered an ice cream cone and Sunday and a drink, we were the only people in line at the time.We waited 15 minutes only to see two costumers that came in after us get served before us.

The cashier told the lady we were still waiting and she instead made the guys order who had been waiting about a minute. The manager didn't even apologize for what happened and just gave us our money back.

I am extremely dissappionted to say the least.Sincerely Judi Johnson judijohnson300@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dairy Queen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dairy Queen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Dairy Queen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dairy Queen?

Comments

People make mistakes all the time.He gave you your money back, so you have nothing to complain about.

Maybe if your life had a purpose, you wouldn't waste your time writing a useless complaint.(ps you cant turn my roast around on me because I am forced to sit in this classroom and do nothing)