2.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Update by user May 26

The person who made the cones and shakes did them ahead of time, I believe because they were busy.#1 the cones were melted when given to us.

#2 the shakes were watery and the whipped cream was melted, partly down the cup, #3 the potatoes were overcooked and extremely spicy. There were 4 of us and not 1 of us saw that you put jalapeno juice on them. The cashier took the credit card and ran it without looking at it to see if I owned it. My Granddaughter was the owner of this card and was in the back seat., I asked her if I could make a suggestion she said yes, as I was trying to let her know what could happen if she didn't check check each card for a signature, the expiration date, etc...

She could get her and the company into some problems, she was not very happy with me. When I got home and noticed the shakes were melted and the potatoe skins were extremely spicy and burnt, I called your store to get the Corporate #, she said she didn't know it, I then asked her for the stores Managers #, I called him and explained the situation, he was not very respectful and even asked who I got his # from.

I was told that I would receive a call back but never did, so I called Corporate offices, I made a formal complaint and was told I would receive a call back but never got one.I have been a Manager and had been in Customer Service for quite some time here in Grants Pass and I have NEVER been rude to a customer or not fixed the complaints on the spot!!!

Original review posted by user May 25

I called your company almost 3 weeks ago, no return phone call, no reimbursed monies spent, this is not good customer service.I have been a manager of a food establishment and have NEVER been rude to a customer!!

I have Googled your company's issues, with not 1 of the complaints resolved.Now you wont let me enter what was purchased

Review about: Dairy Queen Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dairy Queen?

Comments