So, I don't usually do this sort of thing but....It is Easter Sunday, and I live in a town called , Bandera.

It is located in the Texas Hill country. I was hungry, and decided to drive to the only Dairy Queen in town. I decided to bring our family dog with us I went in, and ordered my food to go. A cheese burger, and fries in case anyone was curious.

I paid for my meal, and returned to my vehicle. As I was pulling out of the parking space, my front right tie rod end broke. I walked back in to the restaurant, where 6 employees were on duty, and asked if I could please make a local call. I forgot my cell at home I explained.

I was refused. Even after offering everything I had in my wallet, for only 1 local call, I was still denied. What the *** is wrong with people today?

That's right folks, the next time your in Dairy Queen, in Bandera Texas, just pay for your meal and leave.Any expectations of human decency, are an exercise in futility at that location.

Review about: Dairy Queen Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dairy Queen?

Comments

Hi - could you please post the phone number in the comments section? We would like to prank call this number.

to Dairy Queen #1364510

I don't doubt you would. You sound like marginal humans, at best.