We finally got a DQ in our town Picayune,MS and everyone was excited for it to open.The grand opening day comes and we go try it out and i was not impressed nor were most people i talked with.

I grew up eating DQ at the Diamondhead location and we always went for the burgers and they were really good most of the time. The burgers now just aren't that good and several people at the opening felt the same. My family and i have always liked DQ and now we have one in our town but can't even go because however they changed the burgers was a major fail. If they were still good we would go there a lot like we use to.

The sad part is that because of this the new DQ in our town has an empty parking lot most anytime day or night. Sonic is located right next to DQ and is booming day and night but it's because sonic still has good hamburgers,that's where my family goes now but we would prefer DQ.

There is another fast food chain in town that changed their burgers to and now most people only go there for breakfast.They have a mostly empty parking lot as well.

Review about: Dairy Queen Burger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dairy Queen?

Comments

Hi - Thanks for eating DQ!