5.0
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Hi I do not want to complain because I love your ice cream and all your stores. I have a wife that is having a birthday May 20 and she did not get her coupon to honor her birthday.

She is looking for one and I have no answer for her on why the coupon has not came. Is it possible for her to still get one. Thank You for reading this.

MY email is ritchiewill50@aol.com Her name is Kathy Ritchie 202 N. Harris Street China Grove, NC 28023 Birthday is May 20 1954 I would like for you to send a coupon to my email if at all possible or mail one to her address.

This reviewer shared experience about "no birthday coupon for my wife" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dairy Queen. He best about dairy queen coupon from Dairy Queen was taste of the food. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dairy Queen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Dairy Queen to other companies on our site.

Comments