1950 Wilton Dr, Wilton Manors, FL 33305, USA

I just left the DQ on Skyline blvd 2525 number 239 458 4410 , and not only did they forget my frys the nasty old man in the back was making all the food with no gloves on.. everyone else in the back had gloves besides the nasty blk dude making the food putting his hands on my cheese and burger I think he may have even been the manager from his black uniform I wonder if he was picking his *** before he got my bun out?

really this is so gross the people there just looked at me like I am the crazy one when I YELLED AT HIM WHAT A DUMP!

THE PLACE WAS FULL OF OLD FOLKS I HOPE THEY DO NOT GET SICK!!!! jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kk k k k k kkkkk kkkkk kkkkk kkkkk kkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kkkkkkkkkkk k k k k k k k kkkkkkkkkkkk k k kkkkkkkkkkkk k k kkkkkkkkkkkkkk k k kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk k k k k k kkkk k kkkk kkk kkk kkk kk

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dairy Queen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dairy Queen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Dairy Queen to other companies on our site.

Comments